Position Available: Project Research Intern
Karena Gruber, The Climate Trust
May 11, 2016
Title: Project Research Intern (pdf)
Reports to: Program Coordinator
Status: Temporary Part Time Position
Posting Date: May 12, 2016 Application
Deadline: Until Filled
The Climate Trust, a quickly growing non-profit, based in Portland, OR, is a national leader in the development and promotion of high quality greenhouse gas offset projects. We are a small organization on the edge of big things. Can you help us make it happen?
The Trust is seeking a motivated go-getter to help us take our project tracking to the next level through research, data sleuthing, and spreadsheet mojo.
Gather, review and organize historical data on Climate Trust Projects
- Review historical project paperwork and scan, name and file pertinent documents to cloud server, and ensure all files are complete
- Complete a post-mortem analysis for completed projects, completion evaluation template, and present to the team
- Use gathered data to populate fields in Salesforce
- Record project lifecycle data from contract execution, offset deliveries, payment, to eventual completion or termination for upload into registry database
- A post mortem analysis of a few key completed projects
- An organized system for electronic storage of project files
- Complete data files for CRM upload
- Some college education or higher
- Detail oriented research skills
- Interest in carbon markets and their history
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Gain knowledge of carbon reduction projects
- Experience with Salesforce data entry
This internship will pay $15/hour
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the position title in the subject line.
No phone calls please. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.
The Climate Trust is an equal opportunity employer.
Image credit: Flickr/USDA NRCS